Monday, January 2, 2012

2011 - The year that was

A new year started. New resolutions, new beginning, new expectations. uh! We say everything as new but when the year ends, we find those resolutions, beginning and expectations the same one which were made last in last new year too. Anyways, to celebrate new year also means to do some introspection. I had a good last year. New job, new friends, new community, new place, new challenges. Really that was the year in which I had lots of new things. I shifted to new company and came to Hyderabad. I left Pune, where I as for last 5 years, did my PGDM, joined my first job. Pune really is a nice place to enjoy. It has the best refreshing crowd. I had a chance to live with one of my best friends and room-mates. But since I have left my home for doing education and job, I have realized that life never remains same. Changes and dis-balances are opportunity to learn and become strong and take it up to a new level. It may change in a moment of time. So, be ready to leave anything behind and embrace what you are going to get. I never thought and expected which happened to me when I came to Hyderabad. First thing was that I found nice people who later on became my best buddies and second, I joined a music band (it wasn't a dream come true, but helps me to keep-up with my hobby). I hope my quest continues in search of 'nothing' as of now :) . New year has just started, I will drive it as the life unfolds.

No comments: